This site is dedicated to Helping Harry Bailey Walk

Day 2 (sunday)

Me and Shane not slept well and Harry woke at 5am we put him in with us and he had another hour. Harry has had a chesty cough since last week and we are starting to worry about him being well enough for surgery on Tuesday the 1st .He had a course of antibiotics but the chesty cough persists so we will have to wait until Dr Park and his team make a decision on Monday. We took Harry for a nice walk in a park and he did really well on his frame he drags his legs and feet one difficult step after another to the bitter end rather than go in the pushchair it will be that sort of determination that will be needed during Harry’s long journey of physio therapy.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Tag Cloud

%d bloggers like this: